VocaLink's 2013 strategy was designed with the aim of protecting core contracts and building upon existing strategic capabilities. We achieved major successes against this strategy during the year, including:
- Reinforcing VocaLink’s position as the UK payments hub through the completion of a major upgrade of our data centres
- Providing several one-off solutions to further establish VocaLink as a natural partner to UK Government. For example, with the support of VocaLink, HMRC launched its Real Time Information (RTI) service in 2013 which enables the validation of tax information provided by employers in real-time
- Delivery of the Current Account Switching Service, demonstrating our capability to lead and develop major projects within the payments community
- Business in the Community: Corporate Responsibility Index. In April 2013 we were proud to retain Gold status for achieving 93%. This puts us on par with top FTSE 100 companies
- Investors in People (IiP) Gold. This accreditation is in recognition of VocaLink’s practices which are above the national benchmark quality requirement, placing us among the top 2% of IiP certified UK companies.
Download the report to learn more...